Thursday, September 8, 2011

School!!

Tuesday was Abigail's first day of school.

What? You might say... School?? She isn't old enough to go to school... is she??
Yes, my friends, she is. Tuesday she started preschool and she was SO excited!


The traditional First Day of School picture

Outtake 1


Outtake 2 "The sun is in my eyes!"

Outtake 3
We met her friend Loren at McDonald's for some first-day breakfast! Abby and Loren go to Pam's together and they are really great friends. Loren is older than Abby - two years in school older - but they are adorable together! (Her mommy has a blog, too ~ filled with tons of yummy recipes! Check it out!)

Eating their pancakes

How cute are they?!

Sunshine!

Her first day at her first school!


Mommy and Abigail


Playing...

Talking to me...

Abigail's other friend Sidney is in her class, also... Sid and Abby go Pam's together, too.

Abigail and Sidney

Cheese!!
Today she went back (school is two days a week), and was SO excited to return. I'm ecstatic that she loves school... hopefully I can keep this blog going until she's in middle school, so I can remind her of that then!

2 comments:

Desiree Macke said...

Oh my gosh she is so stinkin' cute. It's impossible to believe Abby is old enough to attend pre-school (even if it's only 2 days a week).

Amber Dawn said...

Oh my goodness...those pictures are too adorable. She is such a big girl!! (P.S. I LOVE the backpack picture of her with her friend! So sweet!) :)