Thursday, November 5, 2009

Abby's pretty hat.

My friend Desiree, who I have mentioned before, gave Abigail this hat last year. Her mom made it and talk about a wonderful seamstress (she also made Abigail's beautiful pink coat)! Anyways, this last weekend Abigail found the hat in her drawer and I put it on her head. Like always, she promptly removed it. I told her it was pretty and she should wear it. What happened next was priceless... she tried putting it back on her head! It was so cute! I put it back on for her and she wore it the rest of the morning. She ended up sleeping in it one night ~ it was off by morning ~ but it was the cutest thing ever. I hope this technique works for bows, too.

Here are a couple of pictures of her in her pretty hat:


Drinking her milk in her jammies





No comments: