After the quick oil change we headed to the hospital so Abigail could meet her new best friend! Clara Grace is so beautiful and it still amazes me how tiny she is. She is only 14 oz smaller than Abigail was, so really, not that much smaller, but it's crazy how in my mind I don't remember her being so small. She is beautiful and Abigail was pretty taken with her! Here are a couple pictures... I'm not sure why blogger is making this one vertical, but I loved it, so I had to share:
Miss Clara Grace
Best friends : )
After we left the hospital we headed home. Lucky for me I have fabulous friends that live very close to me and after feeding Abby lunch and laying her down for her nap, my friend Sara came over so that I could run to Babies R Us. I have two friends that are having babies soon and therefore two showers coming up. I love that store, but can't ever seem to leave without spending a good amount of money - and I always have coupons! I saved almost $20 today, but still...
Abigail took an exceptionally short nap and I was a bit worried how our evening of fun would go. Well, we had a great time! We got all dressed and left the house just before 1600. I tried to do a photo shoot, but it is becoming increasingly difficult to get her to smile at the camera...
My tiny dancer
We went to Sara's to show off our costume, and she got Abby a special treat! Arrow root cookies and little crunchies! Much better than candy ~ and they will last a lot longer. After Sara's we headed to Desiree's house. There Abigail got to eat a forked eyeball...
I think she liked it!
Next, we went to visit Brodie... his mommy and I work together and he is about 10 months older than Abigail. I didn't get any pictures, but he gave her a hug and shared his toys with her. He was a pirate for Halloween and really cute - even without his coat! After we left Brodie's house we went to see Regan and Barrett. On our way we made a special stop (that required a phone call to my mom for the address) at a friend of the family's. My parents used to work with Karyn and she has two kiddos. We stopped by for only a second, but it was great to see them. Once we got to Regan and Barrett's house Abigail really woke up and had a lot of fun (could have been because she finally got to eat dinner??). Her and Regan played and played (Regan is 3 and loved having Abby chase her around the room). I wanted to really wear Abby out and keep her up late since we "Fall Back" tonight (and let's face it, she was awake at 0610 this morning and I really don't want to be woke up at 0500!). We got home from all of our adventures about 2045ish, and Abigail went right to bed. What do you think the chances are that my plan actually worked??
PS ~ I hope to have more pictures to post soon... Regan's mommy and my friend Sara took lots of pictures and I'm hoping to get some of those!
1 comment:
Notice - no pink satin ribbon on the sleeves... I tried. Those tiny sleeves were too difficult to get ribbon sewed onto. At least I tried!
Post a Comment