Monday, October 5, 2009

Oh lolli lollipop!

We had Abigail's lollipop party this weekend! No, she doesn't actually turn one for a few weeks, but Jordan was home and it was important that he be present for her first birthday party, don't you think?

I worked pretty hard during the weeks leading up to the event to get decorations ready, so there would be very few things to do when Jordan got home. Here are some pictures of the party favors/decorations I made!

Baby washclothes and spoons!


Lollipops and frooties in the vase... the frame says "sweet"


Not a great picture, but the very large lollipop is really a bunch of dum-dum lollis!



Pie-pops
The how-to can be found here.



The cake!
Made by Pam, by mom's cousin (she made our beautiful wedding cake, too!)



Abigail's smash cake
~ More pictures to come ~

I got a lot of my inspiration for things from Kim over at the TomKatStudio!

No comments: