Monday, October 12, 2009

We're walking on sunshine!!

Kind of. Don't let the title decieve you. The high today was 38 degrees!?

This post is about... walking!! Abigail has started and she is doing fantastic! She is pretty daring, but can easily go 5 feet without falling. I can't seem to figure out how to upload videos any more (help!!) but there is one waiting for all of you to view!

Tooth #3 also broke through yesterday. It is on the bottom right. For some reason I thought it would be a top tooth that came through next, but nope! She looked so cute with just two teeth, I'm having a hard time imagining another one in there! Here are some pictures from the last two weeks - non-birthday pictures, that is!
Abby and daddy

Abby and Mommy
Go Huskers!!

Her new carseat

We recently installed her new carseat into the Tahoe. Don't worry, she isn't in it much yet (the "rule" is that they are supposed to be 20 pounds and 1 year), but she loves it! She cries every time I put her in the rear facing seat in my car. Only one week and she can turn around!

No comments: