My friends. I have realized, more than ever, this year how wonderful my friends really, truly, are. Yesterday I celebrated my birthday with some of my close friends here in KC. Amber, who I went to high school and college with (for those of you who don't know), set up a late, surprise, lunch for me! What a great friend, right?! She coordinated everything without me knowing a thing (other than we were having lunch, and I should have someone watch Abby). We met at 2 at the Cheesecake Factory on the Plaza and ate outside. It was a beautiful day, and I should have known to put sunscreen on, but I didn't, and I'm paying for that mistake today :)
Anyway, here are some pictures from yesterday:
My Happy Birthday Cheesecake!
(Amber had coordinated this, too)
Me and Amber
"Us" in front of the fountain at The Cheesecake Factory
Later that evening Abigail and I had dinner with one of my other best friends from high school. She is in town for a conference for work and luckily we were able to meet up for a few hours. I don't have any pictures from dinner, but we had a great time at Macaroni Grill.
Today Abigail and I have a play date at Antioch Park with our friends, the Klucks. Then, we're going to their house for dinner and cake :) Then, at 8, I have a kickball game! Right now, though, I'm waiting for Jordan to sign onto Skype so I can at least talk to my husband on my birthday...



1 comment:
Awwww looks like you had a wonderful birthday. Congratulations.
Post a Comment