As most of you know, I started sewing when Jordan left for Afghanistan. And, if you've been following the blog for any length of time, you also know that I had a few enteries in the Lil Blue Boo and Dharma Trading design challenge... Well I found out today that I'M A FINALIST!!
I was so excited I was practically dancing in my office at work! I have only been sewing again for a few months, and there were some really amazing entries. I am still in shock, I think. A lot of the other enteries were made by ladies who are pretty amazing... they have etsy shops and lots of followers, so I'm really blown away that I'm in that kind of company!
Now, it's up to YOU to decide who wins! Voting ends on the 9th and you can vote once per computer, so spread the word! Go here to vote! My entry is the last one (#15), titled GI Joe "My Hero" dress (no there wasn't a blog post about this dress, more on why this weekend)...
Thank you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment