Yes, you read that right. I was up at 4AM today. I really have no idea why. I woke up at 1, tossed and turned (maybe slept a little) till 3, then was wide awake till 4. So, I decided to just get up.
I ran for 25 minutes, while watching yesterday's episode of Y&R (my guilty pleasure!), and then made a clippie for Abigail while watching a little bit of last week's episode of Project Runway. Now, I decided I should update the blog. It's been awhile, and I'm sorry.
Soon after my post about the leash I broke down and bought one. We decided to go with the puppy. It was actually really cute - I took Abby to WalMart and let her pick - puppy, or monkey (that was all they had). She tried to choose both, but in the end the puppy won out. She wanted it out of the box instantly, but of course it was zip-tied in, so that wasn't happening until we could get home and get some scissors. Anyway, she carried the puppy around for awhile and then let me put it on her. We haven't snapped on the tail (leash part) yet, but she didn't mind wearing the back pack. I think from the pictures, you can tell she likes it!
Carrying her phone
(my old, broken, phone)


With her purse
- she carries her purse around like this a lot (and has multiple purses) -

My smiley, beautiful, girl!
Now I'm off to shower and head to work!! (all before 0530!)


1 comment:
Those little pigtails are about as cute as they can be. And I'm glad that she likes her puppy :)
Post a Comment