Don't let the title of this post decieve you ~ there aren't that many pictures. I always take my camera with me places and forget to pull it out and actually use it. We had a great week, but an even better weekend.
Tuesday (or was it Wednesday? MLK day threw me off) we went to my friend Stacy's house for pizza. We have attempted to get together at least every-other week since Jordan left. With the holidays, we didn't do so hot, but we're trying to get back on track! Here's Abigail being innovative...
The cup holder on her car seat was blocked by the tray of her hi-chair, so she improvised!
(she's so smart!)Then the pictures jump to the weekend - apparently nothing picture-worthy took place the rest of the week!
Here's Abigail eating her first PB&J... she really didn't like it, until I let her have a bite of mine. Then, she was sold!
Eating apple sauce with a spoon!
A majority of my weekend was spent sewing. I will have a couple posts coming up on what I was making - hint: two dresses, both for the "Lil Blue Boo & Dharma Trading Design Challenge". I need help getting my model to cooperate, and I will hopefully have it this coming week and weekend. But, here's a sneak peak at one:
Lastly, I took this picture a while back, but I forgot to share, so I wanted to now. It's our family getting ready for bed...
Ashley, Abby and daddy doll
I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend and is ready for the week!! Wednesday we have Abigail's 15 month well baby check up, so I'm sure I'll have something to report then!! Not to mention all of the other posts I'm working on (and need to be working on!).

1 comment:
:)
Post a Comment