Saturday, January 9, 2010

New Things...

Since I haven't been good at keeping the "What's Abigail Up To" list up-to-date, I decided to make a post about things she's saying and doing...

LOVES:
* Her dadie! She has a book that he's recorded for her (I'll do a whole post about it soon), and her daddy doll, plus she gives his picture kisses a lot, and she blows him kisses on Skype
* Babies. She has two that she especially loves (their small and she can easily carry them), but she has many
* Her cozy coupe. She would ride in that thing all night long, if I would let her.
* Her rocking chair. "rock rock" is something I hear a lot.
* Fridge phonics. She loves to push the button that sings the ABC's and is really good at getting the letters in.
* Busy Ball Popper. She'll push the button and watch the balls. She'll put things down the spout that don't belong (mostly other, heavier, balls, that get stuck). I hate to say it (because I really wanted her to have it), but it drives me crazy (mostly b/c the balls roll all over the floor and under the couches).
* Dancing. Dance parties are a regular occurance at our house.
* Mirrors. She loves to kiss herself in the mirror.
* The DVD player in the Tahoe & Baby Einstein movies.
* Climbing our stairs. If you ask her if she's ready for bed, wants her diaper changed, or wants to take a bath, she heads right up!
* Food.
* Sleep. Lucky me!!
* Dogs. She'll point them out in books and in real life.
* Pointing at things. She sometimes uses her thumb to point, it's really cute.

DISLIKES:
* Being told "no".
* My help. She wants to do everything herself.
* Having her diaper changed. She'll bring you a diaper, but she won't lay still for the changing part.
* Teething. She's getting her bottom left molar and isn't happy about it (the right one came in with no problems, though)

SAYS: (mostly repeats)
* "Dadie!"
* "Mama"
* "More" ~ she signs this, not says
* "Dog"
* Various animal noises
* "Apple"
* "Up"
* When you ask her if she's all done (eating) she'll say "all done" or sign more
* "Uh Oh!"
* "On"
* "Socks"
* "Shoes"
* "Juice"
* "Milk"
* There are so many more, but I can't think of them right now...

1 comment:

Meg said...

It sounds like she's grown so much since I've seen her last!! It's so hard to believe...