Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas #2 and a snow storm

I'm going to let this second Christmas be told by pictures. I didn't get as many of the snow as I would have liked, but there was at least a foot in Nebraska, and Kansas (and that's a lot of snow for KC!!).


Looking out the window on Christmas morning
(LOTS of snow!!)


Talking on her chatter phone



Opening more presents!
(as if this kiddo needs more toys!)


Sitting with Tim, petting Copper


"rock rock" ~ that was her favorite phrase
I really wish this picture wouldn't be sideways, it's so cute!!


Sad little girl...
(I don't know why she was crying, but I thought it was cute)



Playing with grandpa!



Ick!
Whatever she was eating, it wasn't good (I guess?)

There will be more pictures and videos at some point... I forgot my camera here in KC, so I was using my mom and dad's all weekend and can't get the videos off of their camera for some reason.


No comments: