Jordan left on Monday... we made it an entire work week and weekend! We did it! And, we can do it! Abigail and I both had our whiny moments, and for those of you on facebook you may have read about my heartbreak. Tuesday morning I woke to Abigail's happy voice on the baby monitor chatting away to herself. I went into her room to find her standing in her crib (by now this is a normal, daily occurance). She got so excited to see me, but kept peeking around me to see out the door... the month before he left Jordan had been getting Abigail ready in the morning, or at least coming in to help me... when he didn't come in that morning she started fussing. It seriously broke my heart. We've also had some small things happen that let me know she realizes he isn't here. I think right now that's the hard part for me (at this moment!).

The first time she stood in her crib! Yea baby girl!

Always so happy!

Coloring... or eating crayons, whichever!

What looks!?

Yummy, meat sticks!

This is how she likes to eat...

And, go for walks!

Night, night!

Waving bye to Jordan...

Playing with Daddy before he left (she was eating his dog tags)

Giving mommy kisses!
Oatmeal... she hit the bowl Sunday morning and it went all over her tray.
She and I laughed and she just used her hands to finish!
2 comments:
you are amazing...I am sure it is hard to have Jordan gone, but seems like you have a great attitude and your little one is blessed to have a great mommy! just thought I would say that...
(also, good taste..we have the same carseat, stroller and highchair!)
Love your pics girl.... hang in there!!!
Post a Comment