Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy Fourth of July!

We had a fantastic weekend. It was filled with great food, friends and swimming :) Abigail went swimming in a "big" pool for the first time. One of my friends has a pool in her back yard, and they had people over for the fourth. We grilled out and Abigail went swimming! It was a lot of fun. She wasn't quite sure what to think at first, but she quickly adjusted and ended up splashing and really enjoying herself.

Daddy and Abby in the boat

Abigail and Mommy

Like mother, like daughter!
(thanks for the splash, dad)

Abigail and Amanda


So this picture is kinda random... I bought this hibiscus tree a month or two ago, for only $20 at Sams club. For a long time it had little blossoms, but no flowers. Then it started flowering, but only one at a time. Well, Friday morning I look outside and ~ BEAUTIFUL!!

1 comment:

Meg said...

Great pics!! I'm glad that you had such a great 4th!!