Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Happy First Birthday Mason!!

Saturday morning Jordan and I headed to Jefferson City for the "Yellow Ribbon Ceremony". It is a "class" for deploying soldiers and their families before the soldier deploys. On our way we dropped Abigail off in Columbia with her aunt Rhiannon. Jordan and I continued on to Jeff City and Abby and Renie went to Mercer for Mason's first birthday.

Jordan and I sat through a looonng day of briefs, some helpful and some not-so-much while Abigail got to have fun with her grandparents, aunts and cousin. We got to Mason's birthday party right after he played in his cake. Abigail loved swinging at the park (where his party was) and we had a great evening with the family. We stayed Sunday until late afternoon (we were sooo tired of driving!) and then proceeded to drive home.

We made it to Blue Valley Parks and Rec just in time for the kickball game. Jordan played a couple of innings and Abigail and I watched. We had a great weekend (which seems to be the trend lately).

Messy, Messy Mason

She loved swinging!!

Mason and Uncle Jordan

Mischief Managed!

(Jordan and I saw the Harry Potter movie last Thursday!)

(Scroll down for the Colorado post ~ past the 9mo picture post)

No comments: