Thursday, June 18, 2009

Bonked her head...

Tonight Abigail and I were going through her clothes, taking out what doesn't really fit anymore and putting in ones that might now. Well she was sitting next to me on the floor, in front of her crib, and she fell over (intentionally, I think, b/c she wanted to crawl around) and hit her head on her crib. I said "Yea Abby" to help her not cry, well she cried anyway, but nothing too horible. A little while later this is what I saw...

Her first bump and bruise...

This is the first of many, I have no doubt. I had a really hard time capturing it... it's turning purple and everything (above her right eye in case you can't see it). She has been fine ever since it happened, but I had to share.

(And, yes, that is a bottle of hand sanitizer she is chewing on, but no worries, it's closed and I was watching her carefully)

1 comment:

marissa | Rae Gun Ramblings said...

oh first bonk, I love the hand sanatizer in her mouth my niece does the same thing!