Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Air Show!

My blogging capabilities have been hindered by Jordan's annual training ~ he took his lap top with him. "Why does this make a difference to you, Ashley?" you may be asking yourselves. Well the answer is simple - his lap top allows me to slip the card from my camera right into it allowing for easy transfer/upload of pictures. Now that he's gone I have to sync my camera with our desktop computer. No, it isn't that hard, but it's not that easy, either. This is my excuse for not blogging for two weeks. I apologize!

Two weekends ago was "Wings over Whiteman" ~ an airshow at Whiteman. Jordan had to help with all of the behind-the-scenes things, so my mom, dad, Allison, Tim, Jim, Ann, Megan and Rhiannon all joined Abigail and I for a little fun. We got to see Joe and Annie and Wayne, also. It was a really hot day with lots of wind, but I think we all had an enjoyable time. There were a lot of neat fly-overs and demonstrations, as well as static displays. About half way through Jordan joined us and we got a family picture :)

Aunt Megan got Abigail to sleep, finally! (this was her only nap of the day)

Mommy and Abby
(if you look way back you'll see a similar picture with Abby in my tummy)

Our happy family!

No comments: