Sunday, June 28, 2009

Swimming, swimming, in a swimming pool...

Today I took Abigail swimming at Splash Cove. That pool is amazing! They have a fun dump bucket and fort (don't worry, we didn't visit that) and a wave pool. It's really a neat pool and I think we're going to have to get a family membership there! Our friends, the Kluck's, met us at the pool and Abigail and Skylar had a blast. Skylar is just a few days older than Abigail (we met them in baby class) and I can tell the girls are going to be friends when they're older :)

Abby didn't want to take an afternoon nap before we went, so needless to say she was getting fussy by the end, but hey! we lasted an hour and a half, so that's excellent! We spent most of our time in the wave pool (Abby didn't mind the little splashes that she got) and then went into a deeper part. Skylar is a little fish and LOVED the water! I think Abby and I will be spending more time at the pool this summer... we'll have to take daddy next time (he was at home, doing his Cpt's career course). I need to take someone with me next time so I can go swim laps while Abigail naps or plays, I think. Here are a couple of pictures from our day!

Matt, Skylar, Abigail and Kendra

Abby and Kendra

Miss fussy pants

No comments: