There are a lot of exciting things happening in our lives right now. One of my very best friends from high school is pregnant and we couldn't be more happy for her and her husband. They have wanted this baby for quite some time and I'm just estatic that they are finally pregnant! FOUR of my other friends are pregnant, also. Lots of babies will be making their appearances this year! This last week a very good friend of mine got engaged!? Yea! She will be getting married next year (likely June) and I get to be a bridesmaid and Abigail will be her flower girl! I am really pumped for them and can't wait to see Abigail toddle down the isle in a beautiful dress!
Tune in tomorrow to see Abigail's 6mo pictures! I get to pick up the cd then and will be sure to post!!
No comments:
Post a Comment