Monday, May 25, 2009

Abigail's new tooth!

We had an amazing long weekend! Friday night we went to dinner with our friends Julie and Cam. The introduced us to a great resturant in Brookside. Jordan and I loved it and Abigail did great. Wayne visited and he and Jordan took some pictures of Abigail Saturday morning.

Wanye and Abigail with our beautiful rose bush!


Smiley girl
Jordan and Abigail were playing on the couch and I looked over and saw this:

How cute are they??
Saturday Jordan and I cleaned and got ready for two cookouts. We went to a BBQ with one of Jordan's co-workers first and then one with my co-workers.
Brodie (who we babysat a couple weekends ago) was at the last BBQ and warmed up to us, quickly. Abigail talked to him and he enjoyed throwing the ball and playing catch with me.

Brodie helping put Abigail in her seat
Sunday one of my friends from graduate school came to visit. Her husband is graduating from dental school and they (and their daughter) will be moving to Conneticuit soon and decided to come to KC one last time. One of Jordan's fraternity brothers and his family also were in town and came over. We cooked out and then went to the WWI museum. All of the girls got a long and it was very cut watching them play.
My friend took Abigail's newborn pictures and got some great pictures of the girls playing. I'll have those pictures to post at later, I'm sure. Here are a few that I took... I'm no professional, keep in mind!
The dads and the strollers :)

Abigail ~ all smiles!

Razzing ~ her new favorite thing


Abigail and Addi

Abigail and Maddie

All weekend long I have said "Abigail's cutting a tooth"... well this morning I was no longer the only one who could feel it! Jordan felt the tooth, too! Woo hoo! It finally came through! I'm really excited, because all weekend long I could feel it, but everyone else told me I was crazy. I can't believe how fast these last seven months have flown by and that my baby girl has a tooth and is army crawling! I am enjoying every "stage" and moment so far. And, although I can wait for her to crawl, I can't wait for her to say "mama" and walk. (I know walk/crawl?! BUT She sticks everything in her mouth, so to me, walking seems less dangerous).

1 comment:

Meg said...

super cute pictures... she's so precious