What a cutie!!I think Abigail is going through a phase... starting last Tuesday night (the second night Jordan was gone in a row) Abby wouldn't let me out of her sight! If I left the room without her, she cried. She was the most happy when I was carrying her around with me, but she had to be able to see... either holding her so she could see over my shoulder, or holding her facing out. Ever since that night she has been this way. Don't get me wrong, I love that she "wants us", but it's a bit difficult to get anything done! Yesterday this "phase" started at the babysitter, too. Let's hope that it's just a phase and she gets over it quickly!!
Saturday Abigail had a playdate :) Some friends from baby class had a daughter a couple days before Abby was born and we went to visit them. We had a lot of fun and it was great to see another baby her size. They didn't interact a whole lot, but kinda talked to each other for awhile. It was really cute and we (the parents) definitely enjoyed the social time! We'll be getting together with them a lot more often, I hope!
She has always had troubles with naps on the weekend, and this weekend, with her "clingyness" it was especially difficult. I finally got her to fall asleep on me Sunday afternoon and layed her down on a blanket on the floor (I tried on her back, but then she had to be on her side) and she slept for about an hour.
Finally asleep!
2 comments:
naps on the weekend are always with mommy and daddy on the couch. it is the only way evelyn will sleep more than 20 minutes. and although i get nothing done - at least i get caught up on my DVR shows :)
They are always going in and out of that phase. Lucky for us Addi didn't go through that phase until she was older and it only lasted a couple of weeks. Good luck.
Post a Comment