Friday, January 23, 2009

Rolling over!!

This morning Jordan called in sick (he's been battling a cold for the entire week and decided to try to kill it once and for all) and was playing with Abigail on the floor of her room while I finished getting ready. All of a sudden I hear "she rolled over!!". I said "whatever" thinking that he was referring to her rolling from her back to her side, which she's been doing for some time. He convinced me to come watch... she did it!! She is really rolling over from her tummy to her back!

The last few nights she's been doing great pushing up onto her forearms and smiling. This morning she ballanced on one arm and rolled all the way over! I'm trying to figure out how to watch the video from my phone on the computer, but haven't figured it out yet. I'll post when I do!

No comments: