Last night we gave Abigail a bath (normal) and afterwards wrapped her up in her cute towel (normal), took her up to her room to put on lotion, diaper, pj's (normal). I decided that Jordan needed to put lotion on her back and I would be brave and hold her ~ Mistake!! She peed on me, which really doesn't surprise me, but it soaked my shirt, pants, sock and got on the floor. Jordan and I were busting up laughing, and he couldn't get the towel to me in time to catch any of it.
We read to her and put her to bed about 8:30-9:00 and I expected her to wake up about 2 to eat again. Well at 4:30 I woke up and could hear her chewing on her hands through the monitor. She slept so great!! I couldn't hardly believe it! I don't know if this is a fluke or if she's really trying to sleep through the night...
1 comment:
Haha!! That's hilarious. I think that every parent has a peeing story of some sort. I'm glad that she's doing so well and sleeping through the night. I'm definitely eager to meet my little second cousin :)
Post a Comment