Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Jameson's FIRST Birthday!

Jameson's birthday was such a special day. 

Hi Mom!

The day before he had his 12 month well-baby and he was kinda cranky on the day of his party, and wasn't too excited about all of the people. All of the guests had a fabulous time, though!

Bubbles was the theme, however I don't think I got any photographs of all of the bubble fun, just of the Birthday Boy.

Happy Birthday sweet boy!!
(I have a new computer and can't quite figure out iPhoto yet, so no collages, just a few select photographs)


I'm not so sure about this...

Normally Jameson seems to love sweets (like his mama!), but on this day he wasn't overly fond of the icing, or the cake...


Yummy!!

But, the ice cream! YES please!!

Messy face
 He pretty much loves anything with wheels and the big truck Pam and Mo gave him was (and still is!) a huge hit.

Loving his trucks 

This photograph pretty much sums up his entire day...

And, I'm spent!
I'm linking up with You Can't Google Everything for Mommy Time

2 comments:

Desiree Macke said...

Happy Birthday Little Man!!!
That last pic is priceless... "I'm over it!"

P.S. Use the website PicMonkey.com for easy photo edits and collages! It's my favorite. :)

krystal said...

Thanks for joining us at Time For Mom! Birthdays are so fun. I love the picture with the cake.