Tuesday, June 19, 2012

I can see clearly now...

A couple weeks ago I took Abigail to the eye doctor. I had my yearly eye exam and there is a program in KS (probably every state) that offers free eye screenings for kids once they turn 3. My eye doctor participates so I figured why not?

Never in a million years did I expect the to tell me that she would need glasses. Jordan has perfect vision and I didn't get my glasses till 8th grade.

Abby is far sighted and has an astigmatism that makes her slightly nearsighted.

She pickd out a pair of pink glasses, we ordered them, and they were too big. Luckily we were able to exchange them for a pair that fits better ~ these are purple with butterflies on the sides. I don't have any pictures of her in the purple ones, but she looks beautiful in the pink ones, too!

Before
After! I couldn't get her to sit still

Abby and mommy getting ready for Pam's and work

1 comment:

Amber Dawn said...

Ohhhh ~ She looks absolutely adorable!!! I can't wait to see the butterfly ones. :) Now Clara will want some!!