I have been MIA lately... our computer froze up and we had to have it "cleaned up", and we still haven't loaded everything back on. Oops!
BUT... we felt that this bit of news had to be shared...
Abigail is excited to announce (she will tell anyone who will listen for a few minutes) that...
The "details" for those who are interested...
My due date is June 22nd, so for those that aren't math wizes, that makes me 12 weeks a few days along. We had a quick ultrasound at my last doctor appointment (I was 9 weeks along) and got to see the tiny peanut and it's little heart flickering. We will likely be finding out the sex this time. We loved not finding out with Abigail, but for whatever reason I'm dying to know this time. One of my good friends is a sonographer (is that the right word?? she does ultrasounds) and has graciously volunteered to do ultrasounds for us periodically. She said she can tell the sex at 15 weeks ~ eeks!! That's so soon... with the holidays it will likely be closer to 16 weeks, but we are so excited!
Okay, I promise to resume regular blogging soon... I have TONS of pictures/updating!
2 comments:
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!! So exited for your baby #2! June will be here before we know it! :) I'm just so pumped for y'all! Can your kids call me Aunt Kelsey?! lol
Congrats! So, so exciting!!
Post a Comment