I added a poll to the side of the blog... We are finding out the sex of this baby (and may or may not know already...).
But until we reveal the gender/find out Jordan and I thought it would be fun to have everyone guess.
Here are some of the facts of this pregnancy...
*Baby's heart rate was 157 last Thursday and 154 yesterday (Tuesday).
*Jordan says I don't get sad, I get "mean" (apparently with Abigail I got weepy).
*Nausea has been a problem this time. I discovered Preggie Pops and they're awesome.
*I'm not very far along (14 weeks, 5 days) so to judge how I'm carrying isn't easy, but - I still easily fit in my jeans and dress pants, I just can't button them. I will say there is definitely a baby bump and I'm glad I now wear scrubs everyday.
Okay, that's all the help I can be... Good luck guessing and hopefully an announcement will be made soon.
Here's a little peak at our peanut...

No comments:
Post a Comment