Sunday, August 15, 2010

Summer Catch-Up

I have been horrible at keeping the blog updated this summer. I have good reasons ~ we have been crazy busy! Without my other half to keep Abigail occupied all of my time is devoted to her, and if she's sleeping, there's a decent chance that I am, too (or I'm relaxing).

I have tried to take lots of pictures, but I'm not always the best at that, either. Here's what I have, that you haven't seen:

Relaxing in her recliner after the pool

Hi Mommy!

The beautiful flowers Jordan sent Abigail and I because we had "one month left!!"

Abigail wanted to be a big girl and sit at the table. So, I put her on a phone book! :)

Mason's 2nd birthday! 

Eating with Papa Jim at Mason's party

The clothesline I made for Lisa's baby shower
(I have been sewing this summer, I promise!)

Abigail on Czech Days
I made her skirt and a friend of the family made the vest
I hope to get better pictures soon

I'm hesitant to write this (because I don't want to jinx anything), BUT Friday night (about 11PM) Jordan called and was stepping off an airplane in INDIANA!! He is finally in the USA! Hopefully that means he'll be home with us in about two weeks! Thank you, everyone, for your continued support ~ Abigail and I couldn't have made it through the last year without all of you!

2 comments:

Amber Dawn said...

I love the new pictures...I can't believe how much bayy has grown!!! She's becoming such a big girl!! :) Ahhhh our little pumpkins are growing up too fast :(

Amber Dawn said...

*abby lol - not sure what "bayy" was