Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday...

My friend Amber participates in "Top 2 Tuesday" every week (or almost every week) and I decided to join her this week (hopefully every week!)

This week's topic: Top 2 perfumes/Colugnes...

1! Acqua Di Gio

This is Jordan's colugne, so right now I might just be longing to smell him (it has been at least 4 months), but I have to admit it smells pretty amazing, even if you smell it every day.


2. DKNY's Be Delicious

I LOVE this perfume! It's light and fresh and overall really great. It's my go-to.

4 comments:

Amber Dawn said...

Oooh I love Acqua Di Gio too!! Yummmmy...and I'm going to have to try that DKNY scent...I'm almost out of my Hypnose!

Amber Dawn said...

Ash...I almost forgot...did you link up to the "linky party" on the bottom of Tay's page?

Ashley said...

No, I didn't link up... How do I do that?

Amber Dawn said...

For next week...go to the bottom of the post and you will see something that says "Link Party." You just enter your web address and blog title. Then you will meet other "top 2ers." :)