Wednesday, June 2, 2010

This summer...

Because Abigail and I have 1000 things to do this summer, I decided to make a list of the fun things that I really hope to do, and here it is:

*Make weekly (or at least bi-monthly!) trips to the pool! (We got our pool passes last week, so Splash Cove: Here We Come!)
*Go to the zoo, at least once
*Attend Abigail's first Royals game (Memorial Day) ~ check!
*Read "Heart of the Matter", "Plan B" and "Journey Towards Justice"
*Get my landscaping under control
*Finish the dress I'm making myself
*Make Abigail at least one thing a month ~ dress/shirt/skirt whatever
*Make a dress for our friend, Mark's benefit golf tournament, details at http://www.teamcameron.org/
*Run my first 5K (planned for June 12) and maybe another...
*Welcome my husband home!!

1 comment:

Meg said...

Yay! What a great list! I'm running a 5K on June 12th too--I'll be thinking of you :)