Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Our Memorial Day...

Our weekend was spent with friends and family...

I attended the wedding of a friend from high school on Saturday night (my mom and grandma came down and babysat Abigail ~ yea!). A lot of friends were in town for the wedding and we had a fantastic time.

Jenilee ~ Ashley ~ Jennifer

Sunday was spent napping, planting flowers, and re-cooperating from all of the dancing (my knees still hurt! a sign I'm getting old, I think).


 (click to enlarge)
I re-potted my hibiscus tree and planted all of my tippy-pots as well as the calla lilly ~ many more left to do!

Monday Abigail and I celebrated Memorial Day by Skyping with Jordan and attending Abby's first Royals game! We had a lot of fun, and Abby made it to the 7th Inning! I was very proud of her!

Clapping ~ Go Royals!
she loved clapping

Checking on the "babie!" behind us
a very tiny baby

Mommy (what she started calling me this weekend) and Abigail

No comments: