Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Birthday to me! And, Easter to everyone!!

This weekend we went to Nebraska and had a very relaxing time! We had lots of visitors all weekend long... some very good friends of the family stopped by, as well as my grandparents. Saturday was my birthday, so my parents babysat while Jordan and I went to dinner with some of our friends. We had a great time and Abigail enjoyed spending a little quality time with Grandpa and Grandma. Here are some pictures from Saturday...

Reading her book
Napping on Stacy

Testing my camera


Me, Lisa, Jennifer and Jenilee (I look terrible here ~ eeks!)

Today my mom made Easter dinner and a lot of our family was there. It was really great to see everyone and Abigail got TONS of attention (imagine that!). I had big plans to take some really adorable Easter pictures, but it was too cold to take them outside, so hopefully one night this week the weather will cooperate and we'll get to take them a couple days late!
Some pictures from Easter (there's only two)...

My cousin Jennifer and Abigail (Jennifer made Abigail's beautiful Baptism cake)

My grandpa and Abigail