Thursday, December 11, 2008

Such a good girl...

I had to update quick. Abby slept in her crib for the first time last night (12-10) and she did fantastic! She slept for about 5.5 hours and did great with "self soothing". My little baby's getting so big ~ I'm so glad she's doing so well! I go back to work on Monday and it's a huge relief to have her doing so well. She's taking a bottle like a champ and has just been such a great baby. We had lunch today and did some shopping with my friend Bethany and her son Brodie. We had a really good day. It was great to get out and get the remaining things we needed for day care.

I'm working on a project for my mom and Allison Christmas that has required me to look back at old pictures of myself (Jordan, too) and I thought I would share a couple... it's crazy how much Abby looks like me (Jordan, too in some of them).
JordanAshleyAbigail

1 comment:

Meg said...

she does look like both of you--she's so precious!! love you and miss you girl! thanks for keeping the blog going. it's always good to see pics of your fam :)