Monday was my first day back to work... yes, I cried. I got teary eyed when I left her, and when I got in the car, I called Jordan and started crying. It was a little harder than I thought it would be. The day went by fairly quickly and she did great. The babysitter updates me through emails throughout the day and I only called once. When I got her home and opened her BundleMe she smiled at me! I loved it, of course. Everyday it's getting a little easier.
Next week Aunt Allison is going to stay with us Monday and Tuesday, so that will make coming back much easier. And, Wednesday a friend is going to watch her. Then Jordan and I will get to be with her for a long weekend. I think I chose the right time to come back... ease into it!
This weekend is Christmas with Jordan's family, so hopefully I'll have pictures up next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment