Thursday, November 20, 2008
My baby is one month old...
Today is Abby's one month birthday... it's really hard to believe she's a month old already! The time has really flown by and I honestly think she gets bigger everyday. She is constantly trying to stand on you when you hold her and she "scoots" when left on her tummy, too. She holds her head up and likes to look at the animals on the mobile on her swing, on her pack 'n play and the animal paintings on the wall above her changing table. She'll smile at you every now and then, although I'm sure she doesn't know what she's doing. It's fun to watch her sleep, too... you can tell she's dreaming sometimes and I really wonder what about (what do infants have to dream about? milk?). She has really filled our lives with so much joy already and as much as I want her to stay little I can't wait to see what the next month brings!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment