Last weekend we had our first overnight stay away from home. Oh wow! I didn't realize how much it took to stay overnight somewhere with a newborn. I don't think we'll be going on trips that take more than a day unless absolutely necessary for quite some time! The car was packed down! and we were only staying for two nights. We had to take the pack 'n play (naturally, she needed someplace to sleep, right?), then there were clothes, for her and us (which I found out I packed just enough for her ~ next time, I'm doubling what I bring ~ one more accident and she'd been naked!) and of course toys (why? she doesn't play with them, but just-in-case, I told myself) and diapers... we underestimated how many diapers we needed, too. We ended up making a trip to WalMart to get more diapers! Wow!!
Okay, but the wedding was beautiful and Abigail did great ~ not one peep out of her during the entire ceremony. Here's the only picture I have on our computer from the wedding (there are more on my camera) ~ this is from Jordan's friend Nick!

No comments:
Post a Comment