Wednesday, August 8, 2012

6 weeks new

Nap time!
Here are a few pictures from the last week. Yesterday Jameson and I made a trip to SAMS club. We got tons of compliments ("he's so cute", etc) but there was one mom who asked me how old he was. When I told her, she said that at 6 weeks she always thought "Phew! We made it!". That kind of made me laugh, but I agree. The last few nights have been better, and the random crying for no reason has faded. And, though it's becoming a distant memory, it's still pretty dominant in my mind and won't soon be forgotten.

I'm not sure how my parents made it through the first year of my life, or ever decided to have another baby. My dad says that I cried for the first year and was very colicky. My mom even said it was pretty bad and they would drive me around in the car to put me to sleep. My grandma will agree with them. You know if your grandma agrees and my mom comments that it was bad. So I will take the six weeks of crying occasionally over that!  Okay, back to my kiddos :) here are some pictures from our last week! 
Getting ready to pick up Abby from Pam's
Cute chubby cheeks
Sibling love!
Sleeping peacefully

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hoping Mr. Jameson tells mr. fussy mcfusserton to go away:). I will tell you, many of my friends are currently having their first babes and I receive texts daily saying "I can't believe you had 2 colicky, fussy babies". I tell them it's best to have the fussy one first. Then the second one seems like it's just the way it's supposed to be. I said more prayers in the first 8 months of both of my boys' lives than all the rest of my life!!

Jameson and Abby are darling. Glad to hear that you're all adjusting!

Ashli