This weekend we took Abigail on some outings, just her and mommy and daddy, and on one of them I saw a lava lamp. I stared at it for a few moments and realized that I feel an awful lot like a human lava lamp... this baby does not stop moving. I think that nearly every moment he is squirming, hiccuping or rolling around. Most of the time it isn't uncomfortable, but there are moments!
How far along? 36 weeks, 4 days
Maternity Clothes? Mostly scrubs, but I love my maternity capris and am very comfortable in comfy clothes :)
Stretch Marks? Not yet...
Sleep? I wish I could get more... I have nights where I sleep great and only wake up once, but others I'm up every couple of hours and wake up more tired than I was when I went to bed!
Best moments this week? Our Memorial Day weekend! We went to Moon Marble Co., had friends over, visited friends, met baby Scarlett (the picture from 33 weeks was with her mommy ~ she arrived Sunday morning!), did a science experiment, went to Crown Center and had lots of time with Abigail!
Miss Anything? Wine...
Movement? Yes... see the post title and description above...
Food Cravings? Not really
Anything make you queasy or sick? Nope!
Symptoms? I'm officially dilated!! I'm onto my weekly doctor's appointments and was checked today and I'm dilated to an "easy 1" ~ yea! That is a whole lot farther than I ever made it with Abigail, so I'm excited!!
Belly button in or out? Out.
Linea Nigra? There is maybe a faint line very low...
Wedding ring on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time? I'm happier than before, I think, but I'm getting uncomfortable, so that might be making me moody?
Looking forward to? This weekend and Abigail's dance recital!
There are no new belly pictures (strangely), so lots of pictures of Abigail and what we've been up to will have to do!
Playing in the rain!
Playing in cornstartch and water... our science experiment!
(1cup of cornstartch + ~1/2cup of water)
Riding a triceritops at the dinosaur exhibit in Crown Center
Playing in the fountains at Crown Center with daddy
Drying off and worn out!





No comments:
Post a Comment