Monday, January 9, 2012

Doughnuts

There is a sort of Sunday morning tradition that has started in our family... Doughnuts.

Our church has them for a donation and Abigail asks every Sunday after church if she can have one. Yesterday mommy didn't have any cash, and she was in serious need of caffeine, so instead of having a doughnut at church we stopped at QT on the way home

Last night Jordan got home from drill and as we were getting ready for bed he says "I think we have a rat problem." I give him a blank stare because I know we do not have rats.
He went on to explain that he had walked through the dinning room and saw what was left of Abby's doughnut with chocolate frosting and sprinkles...


{At this point I'm sure you're wondering why I didn't throw away her half eaten doughnut. My answer is that she insisted she'd finish it after our nap, but we both forgot about it.}

No comments: