Monday, August 8, 2011

MISSING:

Tiny Tiny Baby:

Height: 8in
Weight: 10oz
Blonde Hair
Brown Eyes
Clothes worn
Well loved
Missing since 08/06/11 approx 1100


We were moments away from making posters that read the above information tonight. Tiny Tiny Baby (TTB) went missing Saturday morning, just before nap time. I'm telling you TTB was gone! Jordan and I tore Abby's playroom, living room and kitchen apart, but no sign of TTB!! Tonight I decided I was going to take everything out of her playroom until I found her.

I knew two things: Abigail had not left our property between the time we last saw TTB and when she went missing; and Abby was devastated!






Looks normal right?

Or does it...


Aha!!

One VERY happy Abigail!

PS ~ These pictures were taken with my new iPhone. I love it and it really takes great pictures! I "edited" them in the app Instagram. LOVE IT!

1 comment:

A Steiner Story said...

Thank goodness Tiny Tiny Baby was found! LOVE where you found her! Hope you guys and the new puppy are doing well!