Monday, May 30, 2011

Abby's freind...

Yesterday Jordan had the opportunity to go to Joplin, MO and help with the clean-up effort. One of the guys he deployed with is from Joplin and still has lots of family and friends there, so Jordan and another guy didn't think twice about loading the Tahoe up with water and chain saws and driving down. Of course they didn't ~ not only was a friend in need, but I think all boys have a little "hero" in them ;)

Anyways, while Jordan was away, Abby and I played. We started our Sunday at church and then after a nap (for Abby only, unfortunately) I surprised Abby with a play date! Her best friend from Pam's invited us over to run in the sprinkler and play in the pool. Loren and Abby are adorable ~ I had my first opportunity to watch them play at Loren's 4th Birthday party a couple weeks ago (at Wonderscope). It was so fun to sit back and watch her with her friends.  She is really growing up quick and she's becoming a pretty amazing little girl, if I do say so myself.

Here are a few pictures of Abby and her friend Loren, sent to me by Loren's mommy, as my camera still has a dead battery (seriously, how can a charger be so hard to find?!)...


 Loren and Abby being Doctors. 


 After swimming, they were both texting their daddies


Cheese!

1 comment:

Amber Dawn said...

So they are just the most precious girls ever!!! The "texting" picture is soooo cute!