I've been spending my time with my little family. We had an amazing Christmas... time with family and friends. I promise there will be pictures coming soon!
The biggest news we have to share is that Abigail is potty trained!! We stayed here for Christmas, I had 4 days off in a row, and Jordan decided Abigail's Christmas present to mommy and daddy was going to be getting rid of the diapers. SO we started on Christmas Eve and, honestly, by the time I went back to work on Tuesday, she was doing great! We've had our moments, and accidents, but she's been doing amazingly well. She has been sleeping in panties since night #3 and has only had 1 accident.
This little girl never ceases to amaze me!
(Pictures to come, I promise!)
2 comments:
how do u get her to stay dry all night. Addi has been potty trained for about 9 months but i still put a diaper on her at night.
high five on the potty training that's so awesome. makes like so much easier (well after they get the hang of it solidly)
Post a Comment