Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Abigail's 2 year old photo shoot!

Sunday we met up with Katie of Katie McGill Photography. She did our maternity photo shoot and Abigail's 1 year photo shoot. Anyways, we met up at Antioch park and although Abby wasn't overly cooperative Katie got some amazing shots!

You can see a preview on her blog, here!

The shirt Abby is wearing in the first few pictures is from Ashley at Lil Blue Boo ~ I love it!

3 comments:

Alina @ My Yellow Umbrella said...

Oh my gosh...every picture I saw I thought was my favorite...until I would get to the next one. Those are so precious! Especially her and Jordan pointing at the camera and you smiling at them. LOVE them!

Amber Dawn said...

Ash I love that coat she's wearing... can clara have that for a gift when Abby's done lol! :) jk! :) I love them all too like alina said but I think my fave is the one of Abby throwing the leaves!!! Soooo precious.

Unknown said...

LOVE the pics. Thanks for sharing the preview.