Jordan and I were discussing Abigail's upcoming birthday and CHRISTMAS (how can it be so close?!), and I realized this little girl really has everything that she could need... she has plenty of jeans, jammies and coats for this winter (because I like to bargain shop AND we have amazing friends who gave us some great hand-me-downs). She has a doll house and at least seven (yes, seven!) chairs and is too little for Barbies.
Abigail really enjoys playing in the small kitchen she has now, and can often be found sipping from her tea cups. She's becoming quite the little chef :) So, I was searching online last night and decided I'm going to make her a bunch of felt food and enlist Jordan to help me make her a new, and bigger, kitchen. Homemade by Jill made her son a really neat kitchen and Sweetie Pie Bakery sells patterns for felt food, plus there are tons of free tutorials and downloads on the internet.
If anyone has and sites with helpful links or free tutorials, I would love to have them!
2 comments:
http://belladia.typepad.com/photos/felt_food_tutorials/index.html
all the felt food tutorials you could want.
http://helpinglittlehands.blogspot.com/search/label/Felt%20Cook-Along
Here are some more I came across today.
Post a Comment