Okay, on with the post {because I'm sure you guys want to see some pictures :)}
Here are some pictures from my actual birthday-day. We played at the park with our friends, the Klucks. Skylar is a few days older than Abigail (we met during "baby class"), and it's so fun watching them interact. After a few hours at the park we went back to their house to cook out and enjoy some birthday cake!!
Abigail climbing stairs to...
The slide!
She loved the slide, I think we could have went up and down all day long!
Attempting to feed the ducks!
Attempting to feed the ducks!
But they were full...
here Abby is very disappointed they didn't want her crackers.
Friends!
Abigail and Mommy blowing out the candles!
Up until the rain started this last week, Abigail and I have been spending a lot of time outside, and I've been loving it! The other night I made Abby come in, because the wind was ridiculous and we were getting pelted with little helicopters (the seed-pod thingys, not real helicopters gone wild), and she threw a tantrum. That's becoming the norm... throwing tantrums when we have to come in from outside. She just loves it, which makes me really happy, but can cause obvious problems at times!
When we play outside Abby loves to blow bubbles (actually she loves them in the house, too) and explore...
Holding bubbles while playing with rocks
"Uh oh!"
she got caught playing in the dirt!
Checking out my tulips!
"Enough with the pictures already, mom!"
Last weekend we had a bachelorette party for my friend Sara {who I went to HS with, who lives just around the corner from us, and who is a great babysitter!}. Okay, "we" didn't have it, but "I" attended it. Friends from home came down for the party and we had a great time! Don't worry ~ we were very responsible ~ there was a party bus that took us everywhere, so no one had to drive (definitely the way to go, by-the-way!).
Abigail and I before I left...
She was less than impressed, I think
WCHS Class of 2001
Okay, that's it for tonight! Remember... I need help with a new blog title!












1 comment:
How cute is your little girl???
Thanks for entering the giveaway. Good Luck.
Larissa
Post a Comment