Saturday, March 7, 2009

Spring is scooting in??

We had some BEAUTIFUL weather this week (after the 5 inches of snow!)...

Thursday night it was over 80 degrees and Jordan got home! So, we grilled out and had a fantastic supper and a lot of fun playing with Abigail outside...

Her eyes almost match the sky...

Getting some love from Momma!

Flying with Daddy!

Playing on the outside blanket!
Wednesday one of my good friends came over, we went to dinner and then she came back to the house. We fed Abigail her bananas (which she loves) and got her all ready for bed. We were playing on the floor in her room and she rolled to her tummy (which she does nearly every time you put her down these days). Next thing I know her knees are up underneath her and she face plants into the blanket, she gets her knees back under her, gets her arms underneath her and face plants again! OH NO!! She made it about 2 feet before I grabbed her because she was getting pretty close to the corner of her dresser. We're in trouble now...
Jordan got promoted to Captian today (hopefully I can get pictures from others)! We are so proud of him and all of his accomplishments. As much as we miss having him home we know that he's gone because he needs to be and are so proud of everything that he's doing! We love you, Daddy!!

1 comment:

KPlacek said...

I LOVE the sky pic - and your banner is kicking my banner's butt- I had better get to work on it.... :)