Monday, May 19, 2008

Graduation


I had my grad school graduation this Saturday and everything went great! It was great to see all of my family and some friends that I hadn't seen in a long time. My "bump" is really starting to show now and it was cute because Jordan was saying how this is Peanut's first graduation, and he is right! We have our next ultrasound Thursday, so check back after that for pictures! :)

1 comment:

Meg said...

Girl, you look amazing! I have to say, when I first looked at the pic, I was pretty sure that you were carring a goldfish in that plastic bag that you're holding in the pic, and I was trying to figure out what kind of crazy graduation present a goldfish would be. And then I realized that it was your tassle :)


I'm so excited that you guys are doing the blog thing--it's a great way for everyone to stay up to date :) Love you girl!!