First I want to say that just exploring the Cara Box Exchange brought back a TON of childhood memories... You are given the names and emails of two fabulous women (okay, maybe just my ladies were fabulous?!) and you are to get to know them - kind of like a modern day pen-pal! You get to know each other for a few weeks (6-8) and then at the end you send one a box full of fun items and the other sends you a box. Awesome concept right?!
I got paired with two of the best girls I could have asked for. I only wish they were both local!!
Sarah is the wonderful woman who I was privileged to send a box to. She is the runner I aspire to be... maybe someday! Anyway, she is awesome and I encourage you al to go get to know her over at Love and Tantrums!
I was also paired with Kimmy ~ and she is also an amazing woman (she blogs at That's the Thing about Destiny)! She grew up in Raytown, so is very familiar with Kansas City and is also a Chief's fan ~ yea!!
She sent me a really fun box full of fun things for myself and the kiddos.
She sent a lot of fun things for the kiddos, too! Old Maid, a bead set and a very cool bus! Jameson loves everything with wheels, so this bus was awesome ~ you just had to push it a tiny bit and it would go on its own. Super fun for Jameson to chase...
This was probably one of the most fun things I've done in awhile, and I will definitely be doing it again - and would recommend it to anyone who is on the fence! It was awesome!
Thank you to Kaitlyn at Wifessionals for putting this together!!


1 comment:
You were paired with Kimmy?! That's so awesome! I follow her and LOVE her!
So glad you had such a great experience!!
Post a Comment